Restaurant General Manager
Kalispell, MT 59901
Restaurant General Manager Compensation/Benefits:
- Competitive Salary
- Generous and Attainable Bonus
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Paid Vacation/PTO
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years of General Manager experience with a staff of 30 or more
- Sales volume experience of at least $2 million annually
- Financial/P&L expertise with the ability to identify and correct cost area opportunities
Recruiter Managing this Job
I’ve always loved helping to shape careers as a leader in the restaurant industry. I’m thrilled to be able to do the same without the rigors of day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Jeff Wilk’s career with Goodwin Recruiting began in January of 2016.
- Jeff grew up on a large family farm in central Michigan. He fell in love with the restaurant industry while working at a restaurant in high school.
- Jeff is a graduate of Michigan State University’s School of Hospitality Management.
- Jeff worked 21 years for Bloomin’ Brands – 15 years of them as Managing Partner for Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
- Jeff has a love of the outdoors – camping, sports, hanging out by the pool, and working in the garden.