Restaurant General Manager
Kansas City, MO 64161
Candidates need to be hands-on managers and be passionate about training and creating a fun and professional working environment for their team.
We offer great benefits and a very supportive working environment, where we promote a great work-life balance.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements
- Must be passionate about building and developing teams
- Be successful in creating a great working environment
- Have a full understanding of Food Cost and Labor Cost
- Must be very hands-on
- Have a guest-first attitude
- Prefer 2 years' experience in a similar position
- No more than 3 jobs in the last 5 years
- Must be able to handle a high-volume environment
- Salary of $52,000+
- Health Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Monthly Bonus
- Birthday Bonus
I love that I can use my 25 years of hospitality experience to still make a difference in people’s lives on a daily basis.
- David Dworsky started with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2018. He was born in Cape Town, South Africa.
- David’s operations experience includes hotels in South Africa followed by five years in telecom which is what brought him to the United States. He then went back into hotel management with Omni in San Antonio. While with Omni, David was promoted to General Manager of their fine dining restaurant. He was then recruited to the #1 Zagat-Rated restaurant in Houston, Mark’s American Cuisine, as General Manager. Eventually, he moved on to Eddie V’s and was promoted to Managing Partner and opened the Kansas City location.
- David received a Bachelor of Applied Science (B.A.Sc.) in Hotel Management from the Cape Town Hotel School and an associated degree in Hotel Management from Cape Technikon.
- David and his wife, Jennifer, have two children, Aaron and Evan. They have two Australian herding dogs, Blue and Leroy.