Restaurant General Manager
Lexington, KY 40505 US
Fun, fast-paced, and popular restaurant chain is looking for an energetic Restaurant General Manager! Are you looking to advance your career and want to work for a company that takes care of its employees? If this describes you, then you have found it! We are looking for outgoing and upbeat individuals who love working in a fast-paced, upbeat environment.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all Front of House and Kitchen activities
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Continuously coach and build the team
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- At least two years in a GM position (experience in multiple segments preferred)
- Strong leadership qualities and able to take care of your people
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- No more than two jobs in 5 years
- Strong attention to detail and understanding of P&L
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Monthly Bonus
- Health Insurance
- 5-Day work week
- No late nights
- Family and people-focused company
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Member
Deciding to join Goodwin Recruiting has been the best career decision I have ever made. I get the opportunity to help people while creating a better work life for them and myself. I feel I have the freedom to be the creator of my success and to be there for my family.
- Erin Alcorn joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Erin grew up in Louisville, KY. She has always enjoyed playing sports and pursued her passion by playing college softball in Lexington. After graduating, Erin began her career in restaurants as a server, fell in love with the industry, and swiftly moved through the ranks to become a General Manager for 6 years. Hospitality has become a part of Erin, as she was in the casual dining industry for 15 years. She is grateful to continue her devotion to the industry through her opportunity with Goodwin Recruiting.
- Erin attended Transylvania University in Lexington, KY. She also completed Rapport Leadership International training in Las Vegas.
- Erin is 100% about family and friends! She has been with her husband for 12 years and has 3 children who motivate her to do her best each and every day.