Restaurant General Manager
Lincoln, NE 68508
Our client is a unique, fun-loving group seeking a high-energy Restaurant General Manager that can fast track to a Multi-Unit Manager. We believe every guest provides us the opportunity to exceed expectations. We're growing and are looking for individuals ready to take their careers to the next level as part of our team. With each new shift, our entire team has the chance to learn and progress; our next General Manager must be dedicated to teaching and coaching for success.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Candidates must have a minimum of 3 to 5 years of experience as a Restaurant General Manager
- Steady tenure is a must
- Comfort in all areas of the restaurant, including interviewing, hiring, and terminating
- A true understanding of hospitality and dedication to exceptional guest service
- Strong business acumen; ability to interpret financial statements and create systems and controls to achieve results
- Competitive Annual Salary
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- Strong Bonus Program
- Excellent Growth Opportunities
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Stephanie Logan joined Goodwin in August of 2018 for the chance to combine her love of hospitality and of helping people find the next step in their career.
- After growing up in Malaysia and France, Stephanie moved to the US where she started her career in hospitality by accident but never looked back. Coming from a family of French hoteliers and having spent her childhood hearing the stories of what it was like growing up in the family hotel, it probably should not have been a surprise.
- Having spent 14 years in operations, Stephanie mainly worked for independents where she loved the challenge of making each guest’s day brighter through the team’s interaction with them. She understood that every experience had a strong impact on the business. The ability to make a difference is why recruiting became a passion, helping not only candidates who are looking for their dream job; but also, companies in finding the right leaders to add to their teams.
- The travel bug bit Stephanie very young and her travel bucket list is endless. She has a passion for discovering new places, cultures, and cuisines. Stephanie and her husband, Jonathon, are die-hard Astros fans and have not missed Opening Day in nearly 15 years. They currently live in Colorado where they spend as much time possible outdoors.