Restaurant General Manager
Lithia Springs, GA 30122
Job Requirements for our Restaurant General Manager:
- Successful candidate will have 3 to 5 years experience as a GM in a high-volume environment
- Must have a proven track record of sales building and people development
- We offer a great work environment that is genuinely people-focused, fun, and fast-paced
- You must be a hands-on type who isn't afraid to help in the kitchen when needed
- You must care about the people you work with every day
- Excellent earning potential for the position
- Opportunity for advancement if you are successful and motivated
- Vacation plan
- Michael Forgione joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018. Michael was born in New Jersey and "ran away" to Florida when he was 18.
- Michael’s experience includes: Chef, wine sales, Sommelier, ultra-fine dining, and being a Food and Beverage Director of the 2nd largest private club in Florida.
- Michael played a lot of sports growing up but now enjoys cycling the best. He sometimes participates in cycle racing.
- Michael earned his degree from Lynn University in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Michael’s “Cool Industry Experiences” include:
- Discussing wine pairings on the news.
- Michael ran the "After Tour de France" party in France.
- His services were “auctioned off” for $65K to create a dinner for 12 people.
- Michael is Court Masters Sommeliers and WSET Certified.
- He has recruited staff from all around the world.