Restaurant General Manager
Little Rock, AR 72203
Traits this company looks for in their candidates
- Ownership Mentality - They look for a person who takes ownership of the restaurant, or part of the restaurant, and will make decisions as if they owned it.
- Innovation - Company believes every employee has something positive to offer to the company and is always open to new innovative ideas to improve operations and results.
- Adaptable to Change - Candidates must be open to and embrace change. The company is not a cookie-cutter type concept, and the company believes to be the best, you must stay relevant and change with the times.
- Passion for Training and Development - Candidates should have a passion for training, like to work side-by-side with their team, and encourage the development of staff to move to the next level.
- Drive and Energy - Looking for managers who demonstrate a high level of drive and energy, both with their team, as well as with their guests.
- Well-Balanced Managers - No crazy dish throwers or yellers here. Also, no babysitters. This company looks for solid, well-balanced managers who are tough when needed, can solve problems, are good at coaching and counseling, and are solid mentors, developers, and trainers. Our managers are great at creating positive morale within their unit.
- Serious Personal Commitment - We work with confidence, resilience, and unwavering perseverance. We are willing to put the business needs of the company ahead of our personal agenda to achieve our objectives.
- Pride in our People - We value our internal and external guests. Our philosophy is to attract, retain, and empower our talent. Trust matters. There should be reciprocity in how we develop and support our people and the way our people grow and develop our business.
- Integrity - We practice the highest standards of doing the right thing and doing things right. In all we do, we are committed to honoring fairness, honesty, and trust in our relationships.
- Passion for Food - We value the full-flavored heritage of New Orleans cuisines.
- Generosity - Proud to serve, we derive satisfaction from giving and pleasing others. We are gracious, even-tempered, respectful, and professional.
- Continuous Learning - When it comes to learning, we recognize that we will never reach the "finish line." We will always be striving for new accomplishments and significant growth - therein lies our strength.
- Winning Orientation - We embody the promise to win, even before we start. Measurable results matter. We celebrate when we win and accept personal accountability when we don't.
- Salary range of $65K-$75K, based on experience
- Full Benefits
- Relocation Package offered
- Bonus Potential
I enjoy partnering with our clients and candidates to ensure a perfect fit.
- Ryan Donnelly joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2018.
- He is originally from Corning, NY.
- Ryan has over 15 years of hospitality experience, with 13 years as Director of Operations for Ignite Restaurant Group, Brinker, and Al Copeland Investments.
- He is a fan of any outdoor activity, especially if it includes spending time with his family.