Restaurant General Manager
Louisville, KY 40272
Hands-on Restaurant General Managers with high energy are needed in the Lexington, KY area. If you have shown great loyalty to your past employers and enjoy a leadership challenge in the Fast Food to Fast Casual segments, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. This is a great opportunity with bonus, benefits, and excellent growth potential.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements
- No more than 2 jobs in the last 5 years
- Minimum 3 years of GM experience
- High energy and hands-on style
- Lead with an upbeat and positive attitude
- Experience running a P&L
- Open to coaching and learning
Restaurant General Manager Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Attainable Bonus
- Healthcare Options
- Growth Opportunities
If this sounds like what you are looking for, I would love to speak to you!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Deciding to join Goodwin Recruiting has been the best career decision I have ever made. I get the opportunity to help people while creating a better work life for them and myself. I feel I have the freedom to be the creator of my success and to be there for my family.
- Erin Alcorn joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Erin grew up in Louisville, KY. She has always enjoyed playing sports and pursued her passion by playing college softball in Lexington. After graduating, Erin began her career in restaurants as a server, fell in love with the industry, and swiftly moved through the ranks to become a General Manager for 6 years. Hospitality has become a part of Erin, as she was in the casual dining industry for 15 years. She is grateful to continue her devotion to the industry through her opportunity with Goodwin Recruiting.
- Erin attended Transylvania University in Lexington, KY. She also completed Rapport Leadership International training in Las Vegas.
- Erin is 100% about family and friends! She has been with her husband for 12 years and has 3 children who motivate her to do her best each and every day.