Restaurant General Manager
Maumee, OH 43537
Restaurant General Manager
Restaurant Group with opportunities nationwide is looking for a GM. This leadership position will be focused on driving sales, team development, and guest service.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the daily operations for a quality branded QSR.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and ethical business practices.
- Lead, interview, select, direct, train, and develop crew members and upcoming leaders.
- Develop and coach the team and delegate responsibilities to get results through others.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- High School Degree or an equivalent restaurant operations experience.
- Has the ability to coach, train, and develop a team.
- Possess strong leadership and good communication skills.
- Be able to multi-task while maintaining composure.
- Give and take direction/work well in a team environment and have a strong service focus.
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
- Base salary in the 50 to 55K range.
- 401K with company match
- Paid time off, vacation, and holidays.
Recruiter Managing this Job
I absolutely love my job because I get to work with people, but even more rewarding, I get to help them. I can significantly improve their lives with the right placement. Happiness and satisfaction are not only contagious but very fulfilling. The other part is working with an organization with tremendous culture. The support and relationships are epic.
- Michael joined Goodwin in March 2019.
- Michael grew up in the restaurant industry. Starting when he was 13 years old, he washed dishes at a local Mom and Pop restaurant. After graduating from college, he went into management. Two days later, Michael had a whirlwind start to his career with Wendy’s and had his own area by 21 years old. After working within the fast-food industry, Michael jumped into casual dining and then fine dining. During the recession, he jumped into quick-casual dining with Cosi, where Michael spent almost 11 years. He opened its first international franchise in Dubai and was responsible for five states. Michael helped with a start-up company and then was Special Projects Manager for a large, local company.
- Michael is a graduate of Schoolcraft College and MSU in Business Administration.
- Michael likes to volunteer at his neighborhood's local school as well as help with his son’s martial arts classes.
- Michael loves to read, play basketball, and do martial arts. He loves to be with his family -- his wife, Erika, and his son, Tye.