Restaurant General Manager
Melbourne, FL 32935
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Lead a fun work environment each and every shift
- Build Team Talent - Hire for attitude - Train the skill
- Consistently deliver a great guest experience and build brand loyalty
- Be organized to ensure success
- Must have experience as a restaurant manager
- Drive-thru experience a plus, but not mandatory
- Experience with high volume
- Stability and growth potential
- A great culture, delivering smiles each day
- A good quality of life - 45-hour work week
- Strong, attainable bonus
- Healthcare, PTO, and comp days off
- Patrick McKee joined Goodwin Recruiting in April 2015. It’s a move that Patrick wishes he had made a decade earlier.
- Patrick has lived in every part of the United States and even spent a year in Japan in his mid-20’s.
- He started his career working at the original O’Charley’s Restaurant located on 21st Avenue in Nashville, TN. Over the course of the next 30+ years, Patrick spent the majority of his time at the legendary steakhouses of Morton’s and Ruth’s Chris. He also worked for the PGA Tour for six years as the Director of Food & Beverage for TPC Wakefield Plantation in Raleigh, NC.
- Patrick feels that his position with Goodwin Recruiting has allowed him to pursue opportunities to make a difference in his community. It allows him to stay connected to the industry he loves and also pursue interests outside of the industry.