Restaurant General Manager
Monterey Park, CA 91754
We will offer a unique, upscale dining experience, and are looking for a Restaurant General Manager who can pull it all together and create amazing guest experiences. We have a large a la carte dining room, adjacent view patio, bar, and indoor and outdoor event spaces.
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Has responsibility for managing the a la carte restaurant venue, including quality, customer service, cost controls, and staffing
- The General Manager reports to the Managing Director and is responsible for the Restaurant Floor Managers and their teams
- At least 5 years experience as the leader of a highly rated, upscale, high-volume restaurant
- Volume experience of at least $8M
- Steakhouse experience is a plus
- Well-connected in the LA area to attract talent and aid in marketing
- P&L management over all controllables
- Exceptional ability to develop your team
- Good with technology for inventory, ordering, scheduling, menu development, and general communication
- All-in compensation in the $85,000 to $90,000 range, based on experience
- Excellent benefits.