Restaurant General Manager
Nashville, TN 37211
We are a strong, independent restaurant group with a long-standing reputation within the community of Middle Tennessee. We are focused on family casual dining and are in need of a Restaurant General Manager to aid with our expansion.
The Restaurant General Manager must have:
- 3 years in a supervisory/management position
- Experience in a full-service dining environment
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- The desire to grow within a system
- Competitive Salary
- Medical Benefits
- Unlimited growth opportunities
- A healthy work environment
- Great Bonus potential
- Paid vacation and PTO
I have found my career as a recruiter especially fulfilling because I am constantly able to help people better themselves professionally.
- Gordon Weiner joined Goodwin Recruiting in December of 2015.
- Gordon’s experience as a Restaurant Owner, Managing Partner, and Corporate Supervisor with brands like Bonefish Grill, Hops Restaurant Bar and Brewery, and Beefsteak Charlie’s helps him better understand both candidate and client needs.
- Gordon is a huge sports fan and has loyally followed his New York teams his entire life — no matter the consequence.
- Gordon has a wonderful spouse of 38 years and three handsome and successful sons.