Restaurant General Manager
New Orleans, LA 70112
This fun, fast-paced, and popular restaurant chain is looking for an energetic General Manager! Are you looking to advance your career and want to work for a company that takes care of its employees? If this describes you, then you have found it! We are looking for outgoing and upbeat individuals who love working in a fast-paced, upbeat environment.
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all aspects of the Restaurant
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in leading a Team in a Restaurant (QSR or Fast Casual with Delivery and Take-Out preferred)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bonus potential
- Health Insurance
- 5-Day - 50-Hour Workweek
- No late nights
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy recruiting because it allows me to stay in the industry I love, but out of operations. The feeling of finding someone their perfect position is just as exciting today as it was when I first started. It’s very gratifying.
- Joined Goodwin in May 2012.
- Training courses while managing hotels include:
- Vast I & Vast II
- Various Hilton and Marriott training, 2006-2011
- GM Leadership Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training, 2010
- Value Added Sales Training II, 2011
- Foundation of Leadership, 2011
- Heart-centered leadership, 2005
- Spent nearly ten years managing Hilton and Marriott properties.
- Nicole is a die-hard Patriots fan with a massive love of football season! She’s also a devoted animal lover who donates to local shelters and is involved in charity walks for the Manchester Animal Shelter and Diabetes Awareness.