Restaurant General Manager
Newtown, PA 18940
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Be driven every day and have an ownership mentality
- Love what you do and be great at it
- Bring the whole team along with you and inspire them daily
- Grow sales and grow the bottom line with full P&L responsibilities
- Make every team and guest experience great
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Be able to balance a polished but casual and approachable environment
- Know your stuff - Bar, FOH, and BOH
- Understand how scratch kitchens operate
- Have a track record of proven success in very high-volume restaurants
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- A company that truly cares about you as a person
- A fair balance of quality of life
- Strong, attainable bonus
- Growth based on effort and results
- Health benefits, 401k, PTO, and competitive salary
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.