Restaurant General Manager
North Canton, OH 44720
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and lead all managers and staff
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Train and develop and managers and personnel to be the best they can be
- 2 to 4 years as a salaried Manager
- Stable work history (no more than 2 jobs in 5 years)
- Competitive Salary
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Paid Vacation
No Regrets in Life, Just Lessons Learned.
- Amanda Eppele joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Amanda grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and lived in Chicago, Illinois for 4 years. She has worked in the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) since she was 15 years old.
- Amanda attended The University of Akron, obtaining her Bachelor’s degree in Business and Organizational Communication in Public Relations and her Associate’s degree in Business Management Technology.
- Before joining Goodwin, Amanda worked as Member Services Manager at Life Time Fitness for 10 years. Before that, she was Sales Manager at Hyatt Hotels and worked as a server at Quaker Steak and Lube, Rosebud Old World Italian, and Levy Restaurants. Amanda also worked in the kitchen as a pizza maker at Teresa’s Pizza.
- In her spare time, Amanda enjoys traveling with family and friends. She is a huge Cleveland Sports Fan and enjoys any activity that brings her outdoors.