Restaurant General Manager
North Reading, MA 01864
Local restaurant company is looking for a General Manager. We are looking for someone with great guest service skills and ability. We want someone to become the face of the restaurant.
The qualified General Manager will have;
- 3-5 years of general management level experience in a mid to high-volume, upscale establishment
- Experience with a steakhouse cuisine platform preferred
- Knowledge of intermediate food training techniques
- Understanding of local, state, and federal health and sanitation laws
- Strong organizational, leadership, and problem-solving skills
- Team player with the ability to take direction
- Computer competency required
Restaurant General Manager Benefits
- Competitive Salary
- Benefits Package
- Vacation & Sick Days
- Annual profit share
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.