Restaurant General Manager
Philadelphia, PA 19019
If you are a current Manager ready for a positive culture change and true unlimited growth potential, look no further!
Requirements for Restaurant General Managers
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a Manager in the Fast-Casual, Fast-Food, or QSR segment
- Must have a high level of integrity and respect
- Must a Passion for developing talent
- Strong knowledge of HR compliance
- Strong Leadership skills
- Hands-on management style - a hard worker and leads by example
- Ability to manage all cost-control centers and build sales
- Must be Hospitality driven - passionate about taking care of your team members and MAKING GUESTS FEEL SPECIAL!
- Highly Competitive Salary
- Monthly Bonus potential
- VERY Strong Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- 401k, Life Insurance, and Disability
- AMAZING PEOPLE-FIRST COMPANY CULTURE!
- HUGE GROWTH POTENTIAL!
No Regrets in Life, Just Lessons Learned.
- Amanda Eppele joined Goodwin Recruiting in May 2018.
- Amanda grew up in Cleveland, Ohio and lived in Chicago, Illinois for 4 years. She has worked in the hospitality industry (restaurants and hotels) since she was 15 years old.
- Amanda attended The University of Akron, obtaining her Bachelor’s degree in Business and Organizational Communication in Public Relations and her Associate’s degree in Business Management Technology.
- Before joining Goodwin, Amanda worked as Member Services Manager at Life Time Fitness for 10 years. Before that, she was Sales Manager at Hyatt Hotels and worked as a server at Quaker Steak and Lube, Rosebud Old World Italian, and Levy Restaurants. Amanda also worked in the kitchen as a pizza maker at Teresa’s Pizza.
- In her spare time, Amanda enjoys traveling with family and friends. She is a huge Cleveland Sports Fan and enjoys any activity that brings her outdoors.