Restaurant General Manager
Portsmouth, NH 03801
General Manager Qualifications:
- At least 3 years in a General Manager role for a full-service restaurant
- Sales exposure of at least $3 million
- Hard worker with a "get it done" type of attitude
- Hands-on, lead-by-example, and positive approach
- Excellent managerial skills
- Strong P&L & financial knowledge
- Growth opportunity is huge! Seeking GMs who are driven to help grow a company and move up
- Health benefits
- 401k with company match
- Fun work environment!
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I genuinely love my job because every day is a new challenge as every client and every candidate are unique. It is fascinating to hear the stories and backgrounds of industry professionals from all around the country.
- Samantha joined Goodwin in September of 2017.
- Samantha grew up critiquing restaurants with her dad from the age of 5. They always checked to see if there were fingerprints on the door, if the salt and pepper shakers were full, if their server checked back when their food was delivered, and if someone thanked them as they exited. It was a passion for the guest experience that led Samantha to work in restaurants throughout college and manage restaurants post-college.
- Samantha is a University of New Hampshire graduate and Leadership Seacoast of New Hampshire graduate.
- Before recruiting, Samantha was a Restaurant Manager at the Friendly Toast in Portsmouth, NH. She was also a commercial realtor with a focus on buying and selling hotels and restaurants.
- Samantha currently serves on the Board of Directors for the New Hampshire Lodging and Restaurant Association.
- Samantha was an Americorp member for one year with a nonprofit in Portsmouth, New Hampshire that helps create direction and purpose for underprivileged middle school students in the community. She now serves as a board member for this organization as well.
- Samantha loves being outside and exploring with her Golden Retriever, Finley!