Restaurant General Manager
Sarasota, FL 34236
Looking for an experienced Restaurant General Manager with great coaching and customer service skills for an established, casual dining concept. If you are driven by achieving great results and enjoy developing a strong team around you, we would love to speak with you!
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
-Full P&L responsibility, including budgets, forecasting food and labor cost controls
-Managed full-service or QSR concept with experience in the Front of the House and Back of the House
-We prefer you have salaried General Manager experience for at least 3 years
Leaders with great coaching and guest service skills will excel with this brand, and growth opportunities are limitless!
Compensation package for Restaurant General Manager includes:
Competitive salary based on experience, full benefits, and paid vacation
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I have a passion for service. Always have. As an operator for 20+ years in the hospitality industry, I’ve learned that service must be part of your DNA to be successful. I take that same approach to recruiting. I treat my candidates as if we’re on the same team striving to achieve a common goal. For my Clients, they will never receive a candidate from me that I wouldn’t hire for my own restaurant.
- Josh Pace joined Goodwin Recruiting in October 2012.
- Josh grew up living in several parts of the country as a military kid but spent most of his time in the Southeast and Midwest.
- He graduated from Florida State University’s Hospitality Program.
- Josh worked in private clubs, hotels, resorts, and fine dining restaurants under such brands as ClubCorp, Marriott, and Shula’s Steak Houses, with some additional experience with independents and as an owner.
- Most of Josh’s free time is spent outdoors as an avid sportsman and golfer. He also has a passion for music and has played in several bands over the years, off and on.