Restaurant General Manager
Sault Sainte Marie, MI 49783
Industry-leading Compensation & Benefits Package for Restaurant General Managers includes the following:
- Competitive salary with a very attainable bonus - up to 15% of base
- 2 weeks of paid vacation after 6 months - 3 weeks after 2 years
- Additional PTO days (illness, maternity/paternity, bereavement)
- Insurance benefits - medical, dental, vision, and prescription
- Uniform allowance (shirts, slacks, & Shoes for Crews) and paid dry-cleaning
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- 2-3 years of Restaurant General Manager experience with a staff 30 or more
- Sales volume experience of at least $1.5 million annually
- Financial/P&L expertise is a must, with the ability to identify and correct cost area issues
I’ve always loved helping to shape careers as a leader in the restaurant industry. I’m thrilled to be able to do the same without the rigors of day-to-day restaurant operations.
- Jeff Wilk’s career with Goodwin Recruiting began in January of 2016.
- Jeff grew up on a large family farm in central Michigan. He fell in love with the restaurant industry while working at a restaurant in high school.
- Jeff is a graduate of Michigan State University’s School of Hospitality Management.
- Jeff worked 21 years for Bloomin’ Brands – 15 years of them as Managing Partner for Carrabba’s Italian Grill.
- Jeff has a love of the outdoors – camping, sports, hanging out by the pool, and working in the garden.