Restaurant General Manager
Seattle, WA 98101 US
Restaurant General Manager is needed for this farm-fresh, fast-paced concept that has expanded into Seattle. We believe our guests deserve quality, healthy food served quickly and reasonably priced. We are rapidly expanding and need strong leaders to grow with us.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Full understanding of financials
- Ability to create and lead a strong team
- Motivate by being hands-on - no office managers
- Possess a genuine hospitality gene
Restaurant General Manager Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Excellent bonus program
- Benefits package
- Growth opportunity -
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.