Restaurant General Manager
General Manager Requirements:
- Complete responsibility for restaurant performance
- Creative thinking to drive sales thru all avenues of the restaurant property
- Lead all employees in both Front of House and Back of House
- Establish procedures and ensure proper execution
- Hands-on and willing to help during peak volumes
- Minimum 10 years restaurant management
- Minimum 3-5 years experience as a General Manager or similar
- Extensive experience with banquets and events.
- Expertise in cost of labor and food-cost control as well as inventory management
- Positive and motivational leadership style.
- High energy
- Creative thinker
- Base salary of $90, 000 to 110, 000.
- Bonus potential
- Health benefits
- Other perks