Restaurant General Manager
Topeka, KS 66601 US
Outstanding opportunity with a growing organization that focuses on a people-first culture!
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities
- Can drive operational excellence and company profitability
- Great at developing people and helping them achieve their goals
- Systems-driven and can uphold company standards
- Being a great change agent and can adapt to new systems and processes quickly
- Organized and is a good planner, communicator, and team player
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications
- Must have 2 years as a salaried restaurant General Manager
- Restaurant volume experience of $1 million in annual sales
- Needing a QSR/Fast Casual background with Drive-Thru experience
- Must be focused on People, Hospitality, and have Integrity
Restaurant General Manager Benefits
- Strong candidates can see upward mobility and career advancement
- A people-first mentality to help contribute to a great culture
- Work/life balance
- Achievable bonus programs, as well as possible healthcare, 401k, and paid time off
Recruiter Managing this Job
After spending four decades in restaurant operations, recruiting for Goodwin Recruiting allows me to keep that connection with the industry I love and also continue to impact people and their careers.
- Eric Esterline started working with Goodwin Recruiting in April 2019. Eric says he remembers it well, as it is his brother's (Todd) birthday. Todd has actually been with Goodwin Recruiting for a few years, and due to his great passion for the business, convinced Eric to come on board.
- Originally a Buckeye who grew up in Ohio, Eric left for Chicago for nine years to enter the restaurant business. From Chicago, he ventured on to Michigan for the last almost 20 years! Eric’s a Buckeye in Michigan, who will always represent the Scarlet and Gray!
- The biggest piece of Eric’s career is an 18+ year career with Brinker International and Chili’s. Eric started as a manager and worked up to an Area Director for 15+ years and loved his time there. Eric interviewed, developed, and hired a ton of managers in multi-unit roles – so, joining Goodwin was a great chance to continue that fun and a rewarding part of the hospitality business!
- When he is not looking for great candidates or partnerships, Eric loves to spend time on the golf course, in the RV, or at a sporting event or two. Eric’s wife, Kris, and their two dogs love to hit the road in the RV for the great Michigan summers!