Restaurant General Manager
Union, NJ 07083
We are looking for an experienced, passionate Restaurant General Manager to join our growing team! If you have a proven track record in the Fast Casual/Fast Food segment and are looking for a stable company that appreciates its employees, APPLY NOW!
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Must have great tenure--no more than two jobs in the last 5 years
- Must have experience in the Fast Casual/Fast Food segment
- Must have a proven track record of success in building sales, team recruitment, and retention, labor, and food cost budgets
- We need a PASSIONATE leader that will set the tone for the team!
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Great Base Salary
- Monthly Attainable Bonus Opportunities
- We only promote from within and we are growing, so the potential for growth is strong
- Health, Dental, Vision (we pay 50% of the individual's)
- 401k and match
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
- Michael Forgione joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2018. Michael was born in New Jersey and "ran away" to Florida when he was 18.
- Michael’s experience includes: Chef, wine sales, Sommelier, ultra-fine dining, and being a Food and Beverage Director of the 2nd largest private club in Florida.
- Michael played a lot of sports growing up but now enjoys cycling the best. He sometimes participates in cycle racing.
- Michael earned his degree from Lynn University in Hotel and Restaurant Management.
- Michael’s “Cool Industry Experiences” include:
- Discussing wine pairings on the news.
- Michael ran the "After Tour de France" party in France.
- His services were “auctioned off” for $65K to create a dinner for 12 people.
- Michael is Court Masters Sommeliers and WSET Certified.
- He has recruited staff from all around the world.