Restaurant General Manager
Washington, DC 20003
We are seeking a restaurant general manager with an upscale-polished dining experience and ready to take their career to the next level. A genuine passion for hospitality is required. The right person will be hardworking, dedicated, prepared to make a difference, and on the fast track to becoming a director of operations.
Restaurant General Manager Requirements:
- Daily Operations - Day-to-day operations for the back of the house with a focus on quality, consistency, and guest satisfaction
- Strong Leader Needs to be able to uphold standards with the team and implement systems
- A Good Communicator - Can plan and communicate effectively with team and supervisors
- Exceptional Work Ethic - Someone who is hands-on with a solid background in a scratch kitchen
- Problem Solver - Can effectively lead the team, thinking positively and proactively to handle any obstacles and solve potential issues that may arise
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- Strong Sense of Culture Needs to be able to implement systems and create structure
- Experience - 3 or more years of relevant experience
- Passionate About the Industry - You must have an ownership mentality and be able to manage employees while ensuring guests are always number one!
- Experience with restaurant openings - Must have the endurance to create positive change
- High Energy - Must bring positive, high energy to the room and bring great ideas
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Health Insurance
- Growth Potential
I love being able to find companies the right candidates and managers find their dream job!
- Natalia Figueroa-Garcia joined Goodwin Recruiting in March 2019.
- Natalia is originally from Puerto Rico and has had a passion for cooking since she was a little girl.
- She went to the Hotel School at Cornell and worked in the restaurant industry as a general manager for 12 years.
- In her spare time, Natalia loves to cook, bake, and watch food-cooking shows.