Restaurant General Manager
Washington, DC 20009 US
We are looking to hire a polished professional who is passionate about service and creating a great guest experience. We are looking for a polished General Manager to join one of the TOP INDEPENDENT GROUPS in DC. If you are looking for a career-enhancing opportunity then please apply.
The right candidate will have experience in a high-volume, upscale-dining environment with several years of General Manager experience. Must have a strong passion for building guest relationships and the ability to build and lead a passionate team of staff. Must have strong beverage knowledge.
General Manager Requirements:
- Exhibits strong interpersonal skills
- Builds teamwork through proper training, deployment, and communication
- The right candidate understands performance criteria and holds self and team accountable through effective coaching and strong follow-through skills
- Understands and executes an action plan to achieve goals
Competitive salary with a strong attainable bonus. Excellent benefits package with 401K, PTO Vacation and Sick time.
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Platinum Member
- Rob Goebel is a 14-year veteran with Goodwin Recruiting specializing in direct placement recruiting for hospitality-related businesses across the United States.
- Rob has an extensive hospitality background.
- Rob is a true partner, committed to matching top talent with top clients and bringing southern hospitality to a new level.
- In his free time, you can find Rob on the water casting a line or spending time with family, including the newest addition of twin grandsons!