Restaurant General Manager
Westwego, LA 70094
This fun, fast-paced, and popular restaurant chain is looking for an energetic General Manager! We are looking for outgoing and upbeat individuals who love working in a fast-paced, upbeat environment!
General Manager Responsibilities:
- Supervise and coordinate all aspects of the Restaurant
- Oversee guest services and resolve issues
- Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
- Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
- Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
- Previous experience in leading a Team in a Restaurant (QSR or Fast Casual with Delivery and Take-Out preferred)
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Bonus potential
- Health Insurance
- 5-Day - 50-Hour Workweek
- No late nights
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
One of the things I loved most about being in hospitality operations for over 30 years was building relationships and helping people. I have always been very passionate about the success of others. One of the many reasons I love recruiting is because it allows me to stay connected to the Hospitality world and allows me to continue to build strong and congruent relationships, both with my clients and my candidates. On a daily basis, I get to be a part of changing someone's life, and it is a wonderful feeling.
- Trish Cram joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018 and operates with a very high level of integrity and transparent communication.
- Trish was born in Boston and grew up on Cape Cod in Massachusetts. She has resided in South Florida for the last 8 years and absolutely does not miss living through the cold winters of New England.
- At the age of 13, Trish entered the hospitality world by scooping ice cream at the local parlor in Mashpee, MA and never looked back. For almost 20 years, Trish was with California Pizza Kitchen in various roles in the FOH and BOH leadership, from Senior Kitchen Manager, NRO Lead, General Manager, and Regional Training Manager. She was involved in 14 NROs across the country and Japan and was instrumental in developing managers and getting hourly team members to realize their true potential.
- Trish is a PASSIONATE Boston sports fan. Her NE Patriots, Boston Celtics, Bruins, and Red Sox keep her on an emotional roller coaster throughout the year, but she is ok with that! Trish got a bucket list item checked this year when she was surprised by her amazing family for her milestone birthday with tickets and a trip to SuperBowl LIII.