Restaurant General Manager Needed
Frisco, TX 75034
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- 5 years as a GM of a high-volume, full-service concept. Scratch Kitchen experience is highly preferred.
- Strong Leadership skills. Demonstrated financial acumen.
- Demonstrated ability to lead a large team. Ability to remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated problem-resolution skills.
- High attention to detail - lives company vision and culture daily.
- ServSafe Certified.
- New Store Opening experience a strong plus!
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Overall Financial performance of a multi-million dollar operation.
- Uphold and maintain company mission, culture, and vision for all staff. Be a brand champion!
- Ensure 100% guest satisfaction and responding to all feedback in a timely manner. Strong visibility and availability to staff and guests at all times.
- Maintain the physical condition and appearance of the facility at all times.
- Ensure all company policies, as well as state/federal/local laws and ordinances, are 100% compliant.
- Healthcare/Dental coverage after 30 days
- 2 weeks of vacation, plus 1 week of PTO after 90 days of service
- Voluntary benefits available, including life insurance, disability, vision, and accident coverage
- Attainable Quarterly Bonus
Be part of an internationally-known brand!
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.