Restaurant General Manager: Fast Food
Beckley, WV 25801
We are a locally owned and Southern Style fast food concept born in the Carolinas! We offer legitimate and exciting growth opportunities, and we re looking for dedicated and high-energy Restaurant General Managers to take us to the next level! Strong leadership, solid financial acumen, and the development of our teams will result in continued growth within our company. Ideal candidates will have experience in managing a high volume of fast food and strong tenure in their restaurant history. We have an industry-leading benefits package and a great salary and bonus structure! If you're ready for a serious opportunity to work for a stable, growing company with a culture of family and belonging, this is a great chance to make that happen. Apply today, and don t miss an amazing opportunity!
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities
- Lead, coach, and develop a team in a high-volume, hands-on setting
- Define and guide management towards achieving financial goals
- Excel in Delivering Guest-Obsessed Customer Service
- Consistently deliver and provide high levels of quality, service, and cleanliness
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications
- Must be able to interview, hire, and onboard new employees properly
- Strong sense of ownership and high integrity
- Track record of progression in work history - responsive communication is required
- Drive-thru concept knowledge is a plus
- Strong ethics and high integrity
Restaurant General Manager Benefits and Compensation
- Competitive Salary with no cap for long tenures
- Life Insurance, Health, Dental, and Vision
- Consistent scheduling and caring culture of family
- Growth Opportunities with this growing group
Recruiting allows me to continue to serve and help hard-working professionals in an industry I know from the ground up and find opportunities for growth and happiness they didn’t know existed. Lives change because of what I do, and it’s my privilege to be a part of those experiences!
- Kevin Burbine joined Goodwin in June 2018.
- He’s from Texas and North Carolina and loves his Tarheels, Longhorns, Cowboys, and Stars!
- Kevin's background in hospitality has always emphasized building relationships and leading teams, whether he was managing grocery stores at 18 or owning a fine dining franchise at 27. He has coached and consulted with small business and franchise owners for years in multiple industry segments, all over. In that time, Kevin also helped open schools and restaurants in 5 countries and couldn’t be more grateful for the perspective and knowledge that he continues to soak up from all of those with whom he works.
- He is a volunteer for his local cultural arts, supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and cheerleads for his amazing wife and family in everything they do! Hiking, wine, music, and his dogs are Kevin's favorite stable complements to life’s many unpredictable adventures.