Restaurant General Managers Who Want To Work Daytime Hours Only Apply Here!
Hamilton, OH 45011 US
Are you ready to work daytime hours only? We are the fastest-growing restaurant company in the country. Do you want to enjoy going to work every day? Our base salaries are far above what other franchise groups across the country are paying. The average bonus for our Restaurant General Managers last year was over $16, 000. Do you have the leadership skills and know-how to develop your team? Do you believe that people are your greatest asset in the restaurant business? If you answered yes to all of these, this is the company for you. APPLY NOW!
Restaurant General Manager Responsibilities:
- Maintain a High Level of Guest Satisfaction
- Lead team with Hands-on work leadership style
- Demonstrate A Positive Attitude
- Maintain all cost controls
Restaurant General Manager Qualifications:
- 1+ years as a GM or 2+ years as an AGM ready to step into the GM role
- Valid Driver' s License
- Stable tenure no more than two jobs in 5 years
- Personable candidates with a zest for hospitality
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Medical, vision, dental, and life insurance
- 401k with a match
- PTO - accrual starts day one
- Strong quarterly bonus program
- Quality of life - No late nights!
- Opportunities for professional advancement - we are a growing brand!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Pinnacle Billers Gold Member
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.