Restaurant General Manger
Thibodaux, LA 70301
We are looking to hire a General Manager for one of our locations in Thibodaux, Louisiana. If you bring energy with you to work each day, enjoy working alongside like-minded individuals, and want to have fun in a laid-back environment while making sure our customers are the number one priority, then please apply below!
Restaurant General Manager responsibilities:
- Minimum of 2+ years of Restaurant Management experience -- preferably from a fast-casual concept
- Strong organizational and leadership skills -- We want you to succeed, and we want your team to be inspired and motivated by their leaders
- Strong focus on customer loyalty -- Community presence is required; attending Chamber of Commerce events, HR functions, etc.
- Interviewing, hiring, and developing team members
- Experience with cost controls and P&L
- Emphasize the growth of existing team members with ongoing training and development
Restaurant General Manager Benefits:
- Competitive base salary
- Bonus program will be put into place in 2020
- Quality of life and upward mobility due to growth
“I went into nursing to help people. Now, I’m still helping; it’s just in a different way. I am helping further their career, helping put food on the table, and helping open doors that they didn’t think would open. It’s very rewarding when you can see and hear the gratitude someone has for you playing a small part in their life.”
- Shaun joined the Goodwin team in August of 2018.
- He grew up in Lafayette, Louisiana and attended the University of Louisiana, where he obtained his Bachelor’s degree in Nursing.
- Having a strong desire to help people, Shaun moved on from a career in nursing and spent 6 years operating and managing a successful staffing franchise with 3 locations in Baton Rouge and Metairie, Louisiana.
- When he’s not working, Shaun enjoys spending time with his family, most notably his younger sister, a 7-year-old who is going on 17.