Restaurant Human Resources Specialist
Los Angeles, CA 90040
The human resources generalist is responsible for performing human resource-related duties on a professional level and works closely with senior human resource management in supporting designated geographic regions. This position carries out responsibilities in the following functional areas: benefits administration, employee relations, training, performance management, onboarding, policy implementation, recruitment/ employment and employment law compliance.
Restaurant Human Resouces Specialist Responsibilities:
- Process Bi-Weekly Payroll
- Lead the recruitment strategy, sourcing techniques and implementation of innovative and efficient programs to ensure the hiring and retention of the best talent; conducts new-employee orientations; monitors career-path program and writes and places advertisements
- Conduct I-9 internal audits and follow up correction/ administers workers comp claims
- Manage employee file and conduct exit interviewing
- Maintains company organization charts and the human resource Index.
- Bachelor's Degree in related field/2+ yrs working in human resources
- Fast-paced environment
- Being able to problem solve/analysis
- Time Management
- Competitive Salary
- Health, Dental, Vision Insurance
- 401K match
- And much more!