Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Foley, AL 36535
Restaurant Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Control costs and achieve financial results
- Set a high standard for health codes and inspections
- Ensure quality of food, recipes, and procedures
- Hands-on leadership, operations-driven, and passionate
- Manages the hourly, back-of-house staff and assists in the day-to-day operations of all areas of the kitchen, including production, prep, stewarding, purchasing, and receiving
- 2+ years as a KM or ExecutiveChef with a full-service concept
- Ability to lead, coach, and develop their team
- High sales volume experience of $3+ million
- Steady tenure
- Competitive salary
- Health benefits
- Attainable bonus
- Paid vacation
- Good quality of life
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.