Restaurant Kitchen Manager
Mount Laurel, NJ 08054
We are currently seeking a Restaurant Kitchen Manager.
We are looking for candidates with a restaurant or kitchen background to support our culinary manager in this fast-paced, high-volume restaurant.
Minimum of 4+ years of restaurant or kitchen experience in a full-service restaurant.
Good communication and listening skills. Must be flexible and adaptable to change.
Demonstrate time management and organizational skills.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including days, nights, weekends, and holidays.
Knowledge of safe food handling, sanitation, and basic computer skills.
We offer the type of compensation and benefits package that you would expect from an industry leader, including:
- Competitive Salaries.
- Paid Vacation.
- 401(k) program.
- Broad Choice of Medical/Dental/Vision Benefits.
- Life Insurance.
- Comprehensive Training & Support.
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.