Restaurant Kitchen Manager
New Orleans, LA 70124
Restaurant Kitchen Manager Responsibilities:
- Managing all functions of the restaurant during opening, mid, or closing shifts
- Hiring, coaching, teaching, and developing hourly employees
- Managing shifts, supervising/training restaurant team members, and ensuring an exceptional guest experience!
- 3+ years of manager experience
- Working in a fast-paced, high-volume environment
- Full-service dining background
- Experience in menu creation & implementation.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Insurance and PTO
- Upward mobility within your career
- Opportunity with a company that is currently expanding
Recruiter Managing this Job
I enjoy partnering with our clients and candidates to ensure a perfect fit.
- Ryan Donnelly joined Goodwin Recruiting in November 2018.
- He is originally from Corning, NY.
- Ryan has over 15 years of hospitality experience, with 13 years as Director of Operations for Ignite Restaurant Group, Brinker, and Al Copeland Investments.
- He is a fan of any outdoor activity, especially if it includes spending time with his family.