Restaurant Kitchen Supervisor
Silver Spring, MD 20910
Restaurant Kitchen Supervisor Responsibilities
- Support the leadership of the Executive Chef and Sous Chef to ensure our core values are demonstrated each day in order to provide our guests with an extraordinary dining experience
- Help develop hourly team members and hold them accountable to promote internal growth
- Represent the brand with honesty and integrity
- Understand and adhere to all food preparation standards, plating techniques, and recipes
- Monitor and maintain facilities as needed
Restaurant Kitchen Supervisor Qualifications
- Minimum of 1 year in a similar role
- Ability to remain organized in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Highly motivated to learn and grow with strong attention to detail
- Professional in appearance and conduct
- Able to communicate in English mandatory
- Able to speak/understand Spanish preferred
Restaurant Kitchen Supervisor Benefits
- Hourly pay based on experience
- Health benefits
I just had my one-year anniversary (January 2019) with Goodwin Recruiting, and I couldn’t be more excited about my career change! When I was job searching, I found it to be a long, stressful process, and I received little to no feedback about my interviews. I now choose to see those struggles as a blessing and give clear feedback to my candidates and work to make the process an encouraging one. I also LOVE providing incredible talent to my clients and helping their businesses grow. I have a great sense of humor and work to make the process a fun one for both my candidates and my clients.
- Amanda Weedman joined Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Amanda is a Kentucky native living in Denver, Colorado. Her background is in retail, and she enjoys working with clients and candidates from every walk of life.
- Amanda holds a Bachelor’s degree from Murray State University and began working on her MBA through Harding University.
- A jeweler by trade, Amanda was a District Manager for Signet Jewelers for many years, overseeing 12 to 14 Design & Service centers in the Pacific Northwest and Midwest.
- Amanda is a runner (She has completed two marathons), she makes quilts, and spends time with family — she loves the simple things in life!