Restaurant Line Cook
Allentown, PA 18104
Line Cook Qualifications:
- Team player
- Cooking and proficient knife skills
- Organization and culinary skills to maximize production efficiency
- Seeks additional responsibility
- Solid food safety knowledge
- Cross-trained and experience in multiple stations
- Utilizes and understands IT tools to manage the business/production effectively
- Assists in prioritizing tasks to ensure all items on the daily production list are made
- Produce a high-quality product and adhere to all food safety guidelines and standardized recipes
- Promote departmental cohesion
- Proactively communicate with all supporting departments
- Set a high standard for health codes and inspections
- Hands-on, hardworking, and passionate
- Health benefits
- Paid vacation and sick days
- Excellent quality of life
- Endless growth potential
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I get enjoyment out of helping others find their next great career opportunity, which could potentially be life-changing for them and their families.
- Chuck Jaloski started working at Goodwin Recruiting in January 2018.
- Chuck was born and raised in Palm Beach Gardens, FL and still lives only about 15 minutes from the hospital where he was born. He started working in restaurants at the age of 15 and owned his own small restaurant by the age of 21.
- He attended Florida Culinary Institute after high school.
- Chuck’s experience includes:
- Ruth’s Chris Steakhouse (16 years) – Executive Chef, GM, Regional Chef, Corporate Regional Chef
- Stonewood Holdings (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- iPic Entertainment (3 years) – VP of Culinary
- Chuck enjoys attending all his children's sports games, playing golf whenever he gets time, and doing as much fishing as possible. He is an avid football and baseball fan and loves to volunteer for youth sports.