Restaurant Manager, Upscale polished
Kihei, HI 96753 US
Would you like to grow your career with an iconic legacy brand? We are seeking a talented Restaurant Manager with experience delivering exceptional food and service in an upscale polished environment. If you have a passion for fine wines, food, and service and want an upward path to the next level of leadership - APPLY NOW
RESTAURANT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2+ years management experience working in an upscale casual environment
- BOH experience is a plus
- Experience executing annual sales volumes of $5M and above
- Good knowledge of wine and premium liquor
- Superior guest-service skills coupled with financial acumen
- A clear leadership personality with the ability to inspire and develop their team
RESTAURANT MANAGER BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary plus realistic bonus potential
- Health Benefit Package
- Paid Vacation
- 401k w/Match
- Employment with a stable company
Recruiter Managing this Job
Working with a genuine approach toward finding the perfect match for each candidate is what Matthew Forgione focuses on each day as a recruiter.
Matt began his career at a 4,000-room property in Las Vegas. He started as a Front Desk Agent and throughout a decade worked his way up through Front Desk, Concierge, Housekeeping, Reservations, and Pool while being employed in a 4-star, 4-diamond establishment, eventually becoming a Director of Hotel Operations.
Within hospitality and through Goodwin Recruiting, Matt's overall goal since he began his career has been to really make a difference in people's lives. As a recruiter, he continues to make an impact on people's lives. Matt continues his journey, taking a genuine, down-to-earth approach and truly finding matches for individuals who will certainly remember him for years to come.
Living in all parts of the country (Northeast, Southwest, and Southeast) and traveling internationally, Matt has always made a friend along the way.