Restaurant Manager, Upscale polished
Seattle, WA 98101 US
Would you like to grow your career with an iconic legacy brand? We are seeking a talented Restaurant Manager with experience delivering exceptional food and service in an upscale polished environment. If you have a passion for fine wines, food, and service and want an upward path to the next level of leadership - APPLY NOW
RESTAURANT MANAGER REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 2+ years management experience working in an upscale casual environment
- BOH experience is a plus
- Experience executing annual sales volumes of $5M and above
- Good knowledge of wine and premium liquor
- Superior guest-service skills coupled with financial acumen
- A clear leadership personality with the ability to inspire and develop their team
RESTAURANT MANAGER BENEFITS
- Highly competitive salary plus realistic bonus potential
- Health Benefit Package
- Paid Vacation
- 401k w/Match
- Employment with a stable company
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Development Coach
Pinnacle Billers Member
Sara Kolis joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2020. Sara decided to join the Goodwin team because she feels a sense of great personal achievement when helping others reach their career goals. The fact that Sara can couple that with being the master of her own destiny is extremely motivating.
Sara has worked in the hospitality industry for nearly 20 years. Her focus has been on fine dining, beverage program management, and management training & mentoring.
Sara has been with her husband for over 11 years, and they have two young children. She loves to cook, dine out, spin with her favorite Peloton instructor, and listen to podcasts ranging from Conan O'Brien Needs a Friend to Revisionist History with Malcolm Gladwell.