Restaurant Manager - Contemporary Steakhouse
Santa Monica, CA 90401
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- At least 2 years' experience as a Manager in a fine-dining or upscale full-service restaurant
- At least $3M in volume experience
- Responsible for all areas of restaurant development
- Ideal: Posi/Aloha, CTUIT, Hot Schedules, Compeat, Open Table, Guest Center, HRIS as well as experience with social media marketing
- Good tenure - not interested in job hoppers - prefer at least 2 years' experience per prior job
- Available to work Thursdays through Sundays
- Base salary of $55,000 to $65,000
- Opportunity for progression
- Training and development
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I love recruiting because I get to help others achieve their goals, and I find that very rewarding.
- Jim Newcomb joined Goodwin Recruiting in 2013.
- Jim is a second-generation Southern California native. His family are horse people and chose a path that lead to hospitality.
- Jim studied Architecture and Communications.
- Jim owned an inn and vacation rental business and art gallery. He ran all three from the gallery in a small mountain town in Southern California.
- Jim is very active with Non-profit Arts Organizations.
- In his free time, Jim enjoys working on new projects and being creative – usually work-related. He has published an e-book called, “Ending the Job Search” that he shares with both candidates and as a LinkedIn Advisor. It’s a compilation of tips and advice from a recruiter’s perspective.
- In his private life, Jim’s spouse and four dogs keep him very active. The dogs eat a raw diet that they prepare themselves. They go on extensive hikes every day and enjoy traveling.