Restaurant Manager - Family Dining
Indianapolis, IN 46224
This well-established family dining restaurant is looking for Restaurant Managers in the Indianapolis area. We are growing and looking to add additional concepts and locations to our portfolio. This position requires 2 years of family dining experience (preferred) and offers great opportunities for advancement. We will look at those individuals who are coming from fast food as well looking to make the transition to full service.
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 2 Years of previous management experience - full service preferred
- Some exposure to financials, P&L's, budgets, etc.
- Interviewing and hiring experience
- Inventory experience
- The ability to make a positive impact on your customers and those around you
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- Great starting salary
- Comprehensive, attainable bonus structure
- Health, Dental, and Disability Insurance
- PTO and vacation time
- Excellent quality of life
- The ability to work your way up!
- Bob Otey joined Goodwin Recruiting in May of 2017.
- Bob grew up in the hospitality business literally starting at 14 years old. His operations career spanned 37 years.
- He has been blessed to work for some of the best brands in the industry including Jimmy John’s and Outback Steakhouse.
- Bob has experience in corporate environments, franchise, family business, and ownership in all areas. This background makes it very easy for him to relate to any client’s and or candidate’s needs. Bob is married to a beautiful wife, has two daughters, and two grandkids. He also has two very spoiled dogs!
- Bob comes from a family of veterans, and he and his family are very active in veteran groups.
- He lives currently in Indianapolis, IN but has lived and traveled throughout the country and the world.