Restaurant Manager - Fast Casual
Canonsburg, PA 15317
- Team Work - bring employees together and motivate them to provide an excellent customer experience every time
- Ensure policies and procedures are upheld at all times
- Respond to customer complaints rapidly, ensuring a positive resolution
- Ensure that all guests feel welcome and are given responsive, friendly, and courteous service at all times
- Responsible for cash control in compliance with company policy
- Ensure that all food and beverages are consistently prepared and served according to presentation standards and recipes
- Be proactive in reaching our company goals in sales, service, and appearance, while creating a positive, fun, and productive work environment
- Ensure the security and safety of the restaurant for its guests and employees
Restaurant Manager Job Requirements:
- Good tenure at past employers
- 3+ years of Restaurant Manager experience in a fast-paced environment
- Success in leading teams of 30+ employees
- Excellent communication skills, along with strong interpersonal and conflict resolution skills
Restaurant Manager Job Benefits:
In addition to highly-competitive base pay, we offer:
- Bonus - achievable based on performance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Employee Discount Programs
- Career Development
- 8-week training facilitated at our local restaurants
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
I love helping people find their dream job.
- Brett Rainwater joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2018.
- Brett is from La Jolla, California and grew up in the family restaurant business.
- He spent 15 years with Famous Dave’s of America in multiple positions and over 40 years total within the industry.
- Brett loves to work out and vacation with the family. He is active in local community projects and owns an Olive Oil/Balsamic business with his wife.