Restaurant Manager - Fast Casual
Minneapolis, MN 55410
Fast Casual Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- 2-3 years at a Restaurant Manager level or above - with fast casual
- Restaurant Manager needs to be hands-on and have a passion and high energy
- Volume experience of $1M or more per year
- Good tenure - no job hoppers
- Knows how to manage a P&L by hitting budget or better
- Passion for BBQ and the hospitality that goes along with it
- Base salary of $35,000 to $40,000
- Full benefits and Bonus potential
It’s exciting to see people getting jobs, companies hiring, and knowing I’ve helped both sides find what they seek. Knowing that I've helped change someone’s life for the better is a fantastic feeling, and the satisfaction I get from this doesn’t get much better.
- Nino Divanovic joined the Goodwin Recruiting Team in March 2017.
- Nino firmly believes his grandma, who raised him, was the best chef in the world. "I’m not biased and not exaggerating at all:),” says Nino.
- Nino studied Electrical Engineering and out of a great passion for great food, he then attended Culinary School.
- Nino has worked almost every position in restaurants. Most of his career he was a Regional Manager. Nino started at Giordano’s, Chicago’s famous pizza restaurant chain, and left to join the Fontana Restaurant Group, where he was a part owner for over six years before it was sold. He then joined Maggiano’s Little Italy.
- Nino enjoys nothing better than watching football with his son and cooking great dinners for him and his beautiful wife, Melissa. He loves opening a good bottle of wine, having a taste, and then planning what to cook for dinner that would perfectly match that wine.