Restaurant Manager - Fast Casual
Olney, MD 20830
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- Dedicated manager with a great personality for constant interaction with Team Members and Guests
- Must be very organized, upbeat, and professional with a focus on maintaining consistency with company standards
- Background with fast casual restaurants, particularly with training and new openings, is a plus
- Adept with managing food and labor cost, writing schedules, taking inventory, and ordering product
- Good tenure in previous positions, showing loyalty and dedication for the long-term
- The ability to grow into larger leadership positions within this growth-oriented company
- Strong quality of life with no late nights and a motivating and fun work environment
- Eligible for bonus program after the first 90 days
- Excellent PTO and 401k
- Good Health Benefit Packages
Recruiter Managing this Job
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.