Restaurant Manager - Fast Casual
San Jose, CA 95123
Fast Casual Restaurant Manager Requirements
We are looking for Restaurant Managers with at least 2 years of experience overseeing all aspects of a restaurant, serving fresh product with a focus on hospitality. We want you to be P&L responsible, but also great with building the team and showing your team the ropes. We want true leaders who are even-keeled and promote a positive and upbeat work environment.
Fast Casual Restaurant Manager Perks
Our Restaurant General Managers start in the salary range of $50,000-$55,000 annually. We offer very achievable and realistic bonus programs that will earn you up to $12,000 annually. We offer a great quality of life with no late nights and paid vacation in the first year. Along with health, vision, and dental insurance, we do offer a 401k with a match. We value you and your quality of life!
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records .
It’s exciting to see people getting jobs, companies hiring, and knowing I’ve helped both sides find what they seek. Knowing that I've helped change someone’s life for the better is a fantastic feeling, and the satisfaction I get from this doesn’t get much better.
- Nino Divanovic joined the Goodwin Recruiting Team in March 2017.
- Nino firmly believes his grandma, who raised him, was the best chef in the world. "I’m not biased and not exaggerating at all:),” says Nino.
- Nino studied Electrical Engineering and out of a great passion for great food, he then attended Culinary School.
- Nino has worked almost every position in restaurants. Most of his career he was a Regional Manager. Nino started at Giordano’s, Chicago’s famous pizza restaurant chain, and left to join the Fontana Restaurant Group, where he was a part owner for over six years before it was sold. He then joined Maggiano’s Little Italy.
- Nino enjoys nothing better than watching football with his son and cooking great dinners for him and his beautiful wife, Melissa. He loves opening a good bottle of wine, having a taste, and then planning what to cook for dinner that would perfectly match that wine.