Restaurant Manager - Fine Dining
Boston, MA 02128
This position is paid hourly based on 40 hours plus 10 hours of overtime 5 ten-hour shifts.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities and Qualifications:
- Must have at least 2 years' experience in a Restaurant Manager role of a fine-dining or upscale establishment
- Strong and proven leadership qualities: friendly, coach mentality, lead by example, and uphold restaurant standards
- Thick skin to thrive in a fast-paced, high-profile environment
- Proven ability to uphold standards, exceed expectations, and build relationships - attitude and drive are everything
- Fine-dining hotel restaurant management is a HUGE PLUS!
Restaurant Manager Benefits
- 90% of single health insurance is company paid
Recruiter Managing this Job
Recruiting allows me to stay in the hospitality industry that I grew my career in, but not have to be in operations.
- Started with Goodwin Recruiting in September 2008.
- Began in the industry as a bartender and progressed into management.
- Director of Restaurants, Omni Hotels; Director of Food & Beverage, Crowne Plaza Hotels; Director of Catering Operations, Sodexho Marriott Services.
- Member of the Escoffier Society, Boston.
- Phil enjoys cooking and all things food and wine. He also enjoys watching his kids play hockey and soccer.