Restaurant Manager - Full-Service Casual
Maumee, OH 43537
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
-Minimum 2-5 years of management experience.
-Motivational and coaching-style leadership approach.
-Experience in full-service casual dining with strong bar service is ideal.
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
-Fun and outgoing, yet professional work environment and exceptional company culture.
-Base salary range between $45,000 to $55,000.
-Employer-paid Dental and Vision Insurance
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I absolutely love helping candidates and clients alike!
- Todd Esterline joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017 and has been happily recruiting ever since.
- Todd is from Ohio (Go Buckeyes, Browns, Indians, and Cavs)! Prior to joining Goodwin Recruiting, he was in the restaurant business for 42 years.
- Todd received his degree in business attending Ohio State and the University of South Florida.
- Todd’s career was in casual dining with TGI Friday’s, Chili’s, Logan’s Roadhouse, then Panera Bread and The Melting Pot as a Restaurant Manager, Kitchen Manager, General Manager, Managing Partner, District Manager, Area Director, and Franchise Business Consultant.
- Todd met his wife as a customer at one of the restaurants where he worked. They love their rescue dogs, Clover, Candace, and Cody.
- Todd is an avid fisherman and viewer of all sports.