Restaurant Manager - Full-Service Restaurant
Myrtle Beach, SC 29577
We are searching for a great Restaurant Manager to join one of America's favorite restaurant where things are always hopping. Are you someone who cares about their team and guests equally as providing a great experience across the board is part of our core values.
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
- Builds team talent - ensures the right people are hired and then take pride in their development
- Drives sales through positive guest interactions- we want them to come back again and again
- Plans and communicates effectively with team and supervisors - organization is key to success
Restaurant Manager Qualifications:
- Must have 3 or more years as a salaried restaurant manager
- Experience managing a beverage program - our restaurant has a lively bar
- Experience with a volume of at least $5 million in annual sales
- Background needs to be in full-service restaurants with an upscale-casual environment
- Experience within a scratch Kitchen
Restaurant Manager Benefits:
- A strong culture - great camaraderie with a team that cares
- A fair balance of quality of life
- Strong, attainable bonus
- Healthcare, PTO, and 401k
Senior Recruiter & Coach
I enjoy learning about each person I speak with, helping them realize their potential, matching them to a new career, and changing a life — it’s why I love recruiting!
- Anita Moren joined Goodwin Recruiting in June 2017.
- Anita has extensive international and national experience within the hospitality environment – Five-star luxury hotel openings, training in customer service and revenue maximization, call center management, spa operations, audits, openings, management on the local, international and regional level, and development of today’s leaders in hospitality.
- Anita worked with the following groups: Hilton (US and Internationally), Fairmont, Four Seasons, Loew’s, Westin, Spa Chakra, WTS International, Hilton Reservations Worldwide, and within the following countries: US, Bermuda, Canada, Australia, UK, Hong Kong, China, Korea, Egypt, Japan, Turkey, and Sri Lanka.
- Family, friends, travel, food, wine, and sports are Anita’s favorite things.