California, MD 20619 US
Do you love the restaurant business but have grown tired of late nights and long weekends? Are you a hands-on leader with a passion for scratch kitchens and great customer service? Would you love EVERY MAJOR HOLIDAY OFF? If so, then we may have the perfect opportunity for you. One of the nation s fastest-growing fast-casual restaurant companies is in search of great Restaurant Manager candidates to help lead its amazing brand. So, if you answered YES! to all of the above, please forward your resume today!
Restaurant Manager Compensation & Benefits:
- Competitive Salary with Generous & Attainable Bonus
- Comprehensive Insurance Package
- Paid Vacation
- Tremendous opportunity for Growth & Advancement
- Exceptional Quality of Life with EVERY MAJOR HOLIDAY OFF!
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
- 2+ years as a salaried management position
- Annual sales volume experience of $2+ million
- Stable tenure, no more than 2 jobs in 5 years
- High energy with a passion for hospitality
Recruiter Managing this Job
Recruiting allows me to continue to serve and help hard-working professionals in an industry I know from the ground up and find opportunities for growth and happiness they didn’t know existed. Lives change because of what I do, and it’s my privilege to be a part of those experiences!
- Kevin Burbine joined Goodwin in June 2018.
- He’s from Texas and North Carolina and loves his Tarheels, Longhorns, Cowboys, and Stars!
- Kevin's background in hospitality has always emphasized building relationships and leading teams, whether he was managing grocery stores at 18 or owning a fine dining franchise at 27. He has coached and consulted with small business and franchise owners for years in multiple industry segments, all over. In that time, Kevin also helped open schools and restaurants in 5 countries and couldn’t be more grateful for the perspective and knowledge that he continues to soak up from all of those with whom he works.
- He is a volunteer for his local cultural arts, supports St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, and cheerleads for his amazing wife and family in everything they do! Hiking, wine, music, and his dogs are Kevin's favorite stable complements to life’s many unpredictable adventures.