Restaurant Manager - Upscale - Scratch Concept
Odessa, TX 79760
Are you looking for an opportunity to join an exciting and unique company that is poised for growth?
Right now is the perfect time to come on board!
We are only seeking the best of the best hospitality professionals to join our team.
If you meet the following criteria, please submit your resume for immediate consideration.
We are looking for an experienced Restaurant Manager with:
- 3 Years' Experience
- Reliable, Professional, and Eager to Succeed
- Overseen and Managed at least 30 Employees
- Upper Casual Experience with a strong Hospitality Background
- Steady Tenure
- Ability to Train, Develop, and Motivate a Team
- Proficient with Inventories, Ordering, Labor Planning, and Scheduling
- Competitive Wages
- Dining Privileges
- And More!
Recruiter Managing this Job
Jessica Newton Smith
- Jessica Newton Smith joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2017.
- She is an accomplished and self-motivated Business Managing Partner. Jessica has over 19 years of high-quality experience in the fast-paced and demanding corporate restaurant business sector.
- She has extensive expertise in areas of operations, revenue expansion, marketing, business development, troubleshooting, recruiting, training and client relations.
- Jessica is passionate about achieving high-impact results and continuously conquering new goals and business targets. This background has provided her with a successful transition to full-time recruiting.
- In her free time, Jessica indulges in Austin Hope (wine), OrangeTheory (Fitness), and Billions (the TV show).
- Jessica attended Texas A&M in Central Texas where she studied Marketing Management.