Restaurant Manager- High Volume Full Service
San Francisco, CA 94128
|Busy Airport Location Seeks Restaurant Rock Star to Join our Team!! |
Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
* Manage daily restaurant operations with a focus on flawless execution, increasing profit, and enhancing the guest experience
* Promote a teaching and learning environment
* Strong knowledge of wine and spirits
* Ability to partner and build relationships with management, colleagues, and vendors while demonstrating leadership and integrity and promoting team success
* Ability to motivate others to accomplish goals
Restaurant Manager Requirements:
* 3-plus years of progressive experience as a Restaurant Manager in a full-service restaurant
* Proven leadership skills, strong communication, and ability to follow through
* High Volume - $10 million plus
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
It’s the best feeling in the world when you’re able to connect a client and a candidate, and both parties are super excited because it’s a great match.
- Julia Shaffer joined Goodwin Recruiting in August 2018.
- She is from Mississippi and has lived in San Diego the last 12 years. She started in restaurants at age 15.
- Julia graduated from Louisiana State University.
- She spent the breadth of her professional career at Stone Brewing, a unique 60,000 square foot restaurant that did 1,200 covers on average.
- Julia has a great love for her husband, two kids, and visiting foreign countries.